TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking procedure, payment terms and deposit:
• Guests should process reservation through our Book Online or by telephone at 407-744-1171.
• A booking will only be considered firm when the non-refundable reservation deposit of USD $180 has been received and we have
confirmed the booking
• The balance is due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
• Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival are payable in full at the time of booking.
• There will be a $30.00 processing fee for each change of reservation.
• A $30.00 fee will be assessed for each payment returned for insufficient funds.
• After booking is received, we will send a Rental Agreement, Reservation Confirmation and Registration Form. These
documents need to be signed and return to us within 24 hours. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation if these documents
are not eceived and your reservation will be subject to our cancellation penalties.
• The rental charge is for up to four (4) people on the 2 bedrooms properties; up to six (6) guests on the 3 bedrooms properties; and eight (8) guests on the 4 bedrooms properties. The property may only be occupied by two people per bedroom ONLY.
• For the comfort and safety of our guests our units are non smoking and no pets
• All prices include air conditioning, cable TV services, local telephone calls and the use of linen and towels. Also on bookings of 30 days or longer include the electricity, water up to a maximum of $200.00. Guest will be responsible to reimburse any excess above of $200.00.
• It may be necessary for staff or agents of our Management Company to enter the premises to perform routine maintenance
• The apartment will be available to guests after 4:00 PM Florida time on the arrival date, unless otherwise agreed
• The apartment must be vacated by 10:00 AM Florida time on the departure date, unless otherwise agreed
• The price includes a full clean and inspection prior to arrival and a full clean and inspection after departure
• Rentals of 6 nights or less will incur in a cleaning charge.
Loss and Damage:
• Guests are responsible for loss, damage or breakages to the property or its contents during there stay. Therefore a security deposit will be required.
Refundable Security Deposit
• A security deposit of $200.00 is required 7days prior to the arrival date for all reservations. This security deposit will only be used in the event of any loss or damage to our apartment in excess of normal wear and tear during the period of rental.
• Guest will provide valid credit card information and Near to Disney Resort will process and hold the $200.00 security deposit 7 days prior to the arrival date to cover of any damages.
• The guest's liability for damages to the rental property is NOT LIMITED to the amount of the Security Deposit.
• Guest will be notified by email within 7 days if any charge is made against this deposit. If there is no lost or damage after satisfactory inspection of the property, we will credit back the security deposit.
• Our apartment should be left clean and undamaged. If the property is not left in a suitable condition it may be necessary to charge the security deposit for any costs incurred to cover for extra cleaning or damage to the apartment furnishings or content.
Security Deposit Waiver Insurance:
• We may offer CSA Security Deposit Waiver Insrance. The cost of this insurance is only $39.00 and it cover any damage if you choose to buy this insurance instead of holding you a $200.00 in your credit card. CURRENTLY NOT OFFER..
Check-In and Check-Out Time
Check in time is 4:00 P.M. Check Out time is 10:00 A.M., unless otherwise listed. Do not under any circumstances go to your vacation home prior to the check-in time without prior permission. Guest in the property before the check-in time (4:00 p.m.) and/or after check-out time (10:00 a.m.) will be charge at the rate of $50.00 per hour or fraction. We can accommodate special requests for an extra fee, please inquire.
• You may cancel the booking at any time subject to cancellation charges
• Cancellation must be in writing, we reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment has not been received on agreed dates.
• Any cancellation 8 weeks or more — loss of full reservation deposit
• 4 to 8 weeks prior to arrival — 50% of total rental charge
• Less than 4 weeks prior to arrival — 100% of total rental charge
• We reserved the right to cancel any reservation if the balance due is not paid on the due date indicated on the"Reservation Confirmation" document, subject to our penalties fee listed above.
• We strongly recommend that you take out travel and medical holiday insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances, which may necessitate the cancellation of your booking. We offer CSA Travel Protection Insurance and we will forward a quote once you submitt your online booking.
Occupancy of your vacation home is set by the State of Florida. 2 guests per bedroom. Occupancy limits as follow: 2 bedrooms condos - up to four (4) people, 3 bedrooms condos and townhomes - up to six (6) people, and, 4 bedrooms townhome & 4 bedrooms homes- up to eight (8) people. Sorry, but pets are not allow in any of our properties. We reserved the right to inspect the property at any time without notice, if we found you in violation of this or any of our “Terms & Conditions”, we will require you to leave the property immediately and the $200.00 security deposit will be impounded. Also, this is a resort community, no RV’s and Trailers are allow within the Resort.
• The Owner/Management Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or injury resulting in the use of our properties or the facilities of the development.
• Parents must, at all times, supervise children when using the pool facilities and the facilities of the development.
• The Owner/Management Company accepts no responsibility of any loss of personal items left in the property.
• The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for failure of equipment in the property; the Management Company will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner
• The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alteration, delay or changes arising from circumstances outside our control, such as war or threat of war, fire or adverse weather conditions, government actions, closure, congestion at airports, cancellation or changes of schedules by airlines, theft from the property premises.
Accuracy of Information:
We have taken every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information pertaining to our Florida properties. However facilities and services may not be available due to repair, replacement, maintenance works, adverse weather etc. Wherever possible we will notify renters of such issues prior to their arrival.· We reserve the right to alter the internal layout of the property and it should be noted that some furnishings may differ from that advertised.